Sunday, August 23, 2015

Review: Dinner @ CopaCabana, Toronto


I came to CopaCabana for a friend's bachelorette, and this restaurant sure exceeded my expectations.  I've heard some good things about the restaurant in the past, but has always been discouraged by the price tag.

We came on a Saturday evening, and after a brief 5 minutes walk from the Eglinton TTC station, arrived at the restaurant and was greeted by a cheerful front of house server.  She promptly took me to our reserved table, and there I sat waiting for the other gals to join me, while listening to live jazz musicians (they were quite good!).

CopaCabana is, from what I can gather, primarily based in Toronto, with one location at Niagara.  Their signature "Rodizio style" (all-you-can eat Brazilian steakhouse where servers come to your table with skewers of meat and slice them off to your plate) is delicious. My favourite - grilled pineapples!

At the back of the restaurant is a buffet bar where they serve fresh veggies, salads, and fruits.  I'm generally a meat eater, but I find myself enjoying their perfectly seasoned and grilled veggies as well.

Would I recommend this restaurant?  Definitely!

What I ordered

  • Steak - they are all great - recommended
  • Grilled pineapples - recommended
  • Chicken

Summary

  • The Bottom Line: great for special occasions - delicious food and fantastic service.
  • Score: 4.5/5
  • Address: 150 Eglinton East, Toronto (Yonge & Eglington)






Click to add a blog post for Copacabana Grilled Brazilian on Zomato


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment