Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Review: Comfortech Bike Rentals, Pelee Island


We rented bikes here on our 2nd day on Pelee Island.  The bike shop lady was extremely friendly and we ended up picking a mountain bike and a city cruiser.  This being my first time on a bike, it was quite an adventure!  I tried both bikes, but end up with the mountain bike because I find that I can balance better on it.  We biked up and down the path alongside the front of the shop (which is the same street as where the ferry docks and Pelee Island Winery).  I had a great time!  Now I'm a bit hooked on biking and want to go rent another bike again.  :)


Summary


  • The Bottom Line: great place to see the island, great place to learn to ride a bike!
  • Score: 4.5/5

Related Posts




No comments:

Post a Comment