Sunday, September 27, 2015

Review: Escape Room @ AT Escape: Magic Room


Magic Room is my 8th escape room, and although the decors were nice, it fell flat of my expectations.  This is a one room escape.  My initial feeling was good, because the decor was nice, but soon it became very frustrating because there wasn't much logical flow to the puzzles and in the end, the puzzles were not very well designed.

On the positive note, I like how there is more than just combination locks being used.  It's got some nice use of technology, but maybe because we didn't escape in the end, it wasn't satisfying.


Summary

  • Bottom Line: despite the nice decor and smart use of technology, Magic Room fell short of my expectations
  • Score: 3/5
    • 3.5/4 for room decor
    • 2/4 for puzzles
    • 1/2 for overall experience

AT Escape room escape game reviews Toronto


Related Posts


1 comment: