Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Review: Lunch @ Ba-Li Laffa, Thornhill


OK, so first off, the parking here is a pain.  The restaurant shares the same location as several other medical offices, and during the day there is simply not enough parking available.  

The restaurant itself is clean and well kept.  I was slightly (just a bit) put off that I had to wait by the cashier for a few minutes before someone from the kitchen comes out and takes my order.  But given that it was a weekday and the place is not busy, I understand the reduction in staff.

I ordered the Schwarma laffa, which comes out to $12 including tax.  A bit on the expensive side, but there is enough quantity to last me for 2 meals. The laffa is chewy and is surprisingly quite delicious.



What was ordered

  • 4/5 good
    • Schwarma laffa


Summary

  • The bottom line: Good laffa schwarma, but the parking is just a pain.
  • Score: 3/5





Related Posts

Ba-Li Laffa Kosher Mediterranean Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment